Alpine Classic Bright (Victoria, Australia)
The Alpine Classic isn’t just a cycling event in Victoria’s majestic High Country, it’s an experience that will stay with you forever. It will challenge you to the edge of your ability and then instantly reward you with breathtaking views that will be etched into your mind forever. Ride High Country supported by “Best In Class” rider services and catering.
7 reasons why the Alpine Classic is so great:
- Positioned on the Australia Day Long Weekend so you don’t have to rush back
- A selection of 8 rides – from 60km to 320km there a distance to suit all levels of ability
- Safe Cycling Conditions with traffic controlled turns and speed reductions in place
- First Class on-course support with 15 motos, 3 ambulances, 5 St John vehicles, 3 sag buses, mechanical support and more
- Over $20,000 of registration fees reinvested into catering
- Bonjour Bright Festival featuring live music, the Bright Brewery bar, kids entertainment, movies in the park, a wide range of food vendors and more
- Groups at Alpine Classic – Additional 15% Discount for Groups of 4 or more that pay in one transaction OR as part of a ‘Group’, set up in registration. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org once you have your group set up in the registration system via ‘Enter Now’.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.